Under construction March 2019
As a club or organisation, are you finding it has become increasingly hard to find volunteers willing to do all your financials and regulatory compliance?
Our new service will initially be providing:
- All the bookkeeping
- Managing membership payments
- Assist with appointing an Accounting firm & Auditor for the club
- Manage annual submission of returns to Consumer Affairs Victoria
- Produce up to date accounts, reports, insights in time for each committee meeting
- Virtual Treasurer service – A Bendigo Bookkeeping rep will attend committee meetings to present the numbers and provide guidance on club matters that will impact the financial dimensions
- Manage all relationships between Club Executive, bookkeepers, accountants, auditors, CAV and ATO
- Provide guidance on selection of technology tools to support bookkeeping, online ticket sales, online merchandise sales etc.